This food intake recommendation is intended to give a “reset” to your body function. It may not be suitable for everyone, so please consult a doctor before commencing. Food recommendation is based on consuming natural food ingredients. Mainly to target insulin sensitivity and gut health.
- Follow this diet for 2 weeks to a maximum of 4 weeks.
- End of week 2, you are allowed to eat any food.
- No limitation to quantity, eat as much until moderately full.
- Any sauces are allowed, moderately applied to your salad of choice.
- Once wake up, drink a glass of lime-salt water, with the intention to positively gives impact to digestion, adrenal function and detoxification pathways.
– ¼ Tsp. pink Salt
– A shot of lemon or lime juice
– A glass of filtered water
- Consume breakfast: Any source of protein (Eggs, Protein drink etc)
Lunch & Dinner
- Mix Salad (Greens, carrot, cherry tomato, etc) and Protein (Can tuna, chicken, tofu, eggs, etc.) with any choice of sauce.
- No limitation to quantity.
Snacks (between Lunch and Dinner)
- Any Nuts (except peanuts). Examples like macadamia nuts, walnuts, almonds, etc.
Consume pro-biotic daily. Choose those with higher viability. Especially those that are cold storage.